Clay's Assisted Living is located in the heart of Blackstone, Virginia west of Interstate 85, just off of Highway 460 in the rural countryside.

Our 2-story building (as seen above) was once the Hodge Military Academy. The original frame was erected in 1894 and was used as a boys preparatory school. It closed in 1907.  It then became Blackstone Military Academy in 1912.  It was renovated after a fire in 1922. The building was then opened in 1963 as Clay's Residential facility and remained as such until it was sold in 2007. In March, 2007 it became Clays Assisted Living Facility.

Our community houses up to 65 residents who require assistance with activities of daily living or want short-term respite care.

Our facility maintains an open door policy. All visitors are welcomed daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Our staff includes an administrator, office staff, registered medication aides, dietitians, cooks, hair stylists, activities coordinator to name a few that serve and care for your residents.

For more information "Ask a question" here and to schedule a tour with one of our staff members call (434) 292-4497 or send us an email at info@claysassistedliving.com.